• Available land in multiple commercial and industrial parks through Muskoka, depending on the needs of your business. • Use the the Town of Huntsville zoning by-law interactive map.
EASY BUILDING PROCESS
• Huntsville monitors its building permit prices regularly to ensure that you pay the least amount when constructing or renovating your building. These rates have remained consistent since 2010 and in most cases are no more than 1% of the project value.
• The Town offers affordable housing rebates and deferral agreement to encourage development
COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLAN
• The Community Improvement Plan (CIP) Incentives Program promotes new investment in the community & financial assistance towards building façade improvements. From streetscape improvements, accessibility, and more, the Town of Huntsville is invested in our community.
INTERNET SERVICES • Businesses in Huntsville have access to the fastest internet service in Canada via Lakeland Networks.
• Looking to better know your market? Reach out for data info
BUSINESS & DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES:
• Huntsville Lake of Bays Chamber of Commerce is one of the strongest Chambers of Commerce with vibrant events, networking opportunities and a business member directory
• Huntsville’s Downtown Business Improvement Area (BIA) is active and engaged with creating a vibrant downtown core and well attended events and promotions.
• Muskoka Small Business Centre is available to provide free confidential business consulting services whether you are looking at starting a business or expanding a new one
• Muskoka Futures Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC), provides business planning support services as well as loans for business start-ups and expansions
• FedNor and Eastern Ontario Economic Development Fund access